Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Well hello everyone!

We have so many wonderful upcoming events and we decided that they needed to be in a central place! I recently went dress shopping, and I think I have found the one! It is definitely an experience I have always dreamed about. It was wonderful! Andie, Katie, and her friend Gabby went with me. So much fun! We are working on getting our guest list finalized in the next few days, so that we can begin the process of invitations. We are always looking for ideas that are cheap, and somewhat easy, so feel free to share! We do know that we will be getting married in the Seattle LDS Temple, followed by a ring ceremony and reception in the cultural hall of the 94th LDS Stake Center in Puyallup. Our hope with this blog is to keep people in the loop with what is going on in the world of our wedding. Thank you! We love you!
Our official proposal picture

No comments:

Post a Comment